Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blue And Goldinvocation

How many times have you found

How many times have have found you to create worksheets or resources, and then they just stay on your own computer or in a resource source for your own school
A few years ago a friend and I chatted about this and came into a great idea. Allows access to all created our own resources that we had won and put it all on to use the internet for other teachers.

These days the site attracts about 1,000 visitors per day. Two years ago, and many mistakes before but it was an attraction rate of 25 per day. So I thought I would describe how to make a low ranking site to a top site.

The first is the quality of your resources. There are already far too many poor resources on the website, so make sure that your resources are really worth waiting for and download. This is again word of mouth. Also offer free resources for all of your pages, the last free passwords to all appearances over 6 months and disappear and the number of users you get, falls steeply

The next thing is complete that the tags are at the top of your site maximum is 3 This helps to keep you focused. If you want to change themes, make a new page. could in this way, I found that I type appear on the Google ranking game after 2 weeks I had the page was referenced. Other sites link in top-ranking pages.

The next part takes about a week. Just go to the Internet and e-mail all the top sites and ask for a link. Make sure the page is good.

Also in view of the template free website submissions.

If you have a good selection of links and your hits have started to rise, then look to join a partner website such as Google gives www.allhottips.com or Commission Junction has www.bookstoretoday.com, as these are the main income groups are in my website. You only get parts of the code that you add the top of your page, and hey presto, another begins, which regularly send cash.

If you visit my website, you can see, I have even half the story of a great educational site by using a starter Web site to promote education that your own Web site. All you do is download and then edit it as you wish, and encouraged. The

last piece of advice I learned the hard way that to be successful for your site, just to promote teaching and learning materials. Ads for every lifestyle not just with the teachers. When they are looking for resources for all, click so you spend time available, resources, sites and not of time, lifestyle pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment